March to the Top’s Achievements over the past 10 years!
- Climbed Mt. Kilimanjaro! March to the Top was born – thank you!!
- Contributed to food programs and school supplies for the John Paul II School
- Co-funded construction for the Esiteti Primary School
- Provided scholarships to Starehe students
- Provided financial support and supplies to St. Lucy’s School for the Blind
- Initiated support to St. Anne’s Maternity Hospital (original home for New Hope)
- Began annual support for the Amboseli Trust for Elephants and adopted a herd of elephants
- Funded school supplies and provided financial support for the African Child Fund, Fanaka Schools
- Co-founded New Hope Orphanage
- Provided financial support for construction of classrooms and dormitories at Mt. Olive Academy for Girls
- Supported the Berklee College of Music African Scholars Program
- Funded construction for St. Barbara Chapel at Mt. Olive Academy for Girls
- Provided financial support for St. Francis Children’s Village; a home, family and school for more than 600 children
- New Esiteti Primary School completed
- Provided financial support for Associzone “Amici Di Ndugu Zangu”
- Funded a pediatric heart mission through M.E.A.K. at Nairobi General Hospital
- Funded construction of New Hope School and Clinic
- Funded the Dandora slum research project in conjunction with the University of Notre Dame’s Ford Program
- Funded Eye Mission at Esiteti School in collaboration with Kenya Wildlife Trust
- Camino Walk to raise funds!
- Funded second eye clinic with M.E.A.K. at New Hope Clinic
- Began annual support for the Kenya Wildlife Trust
- Initiated annual support for “Save a Mind, Give a Choice”; children’s education program through Lewa Conservancy
- Supported Lewa Conservancy, the heart of wildlife conservation, sustainable development and responsible tourism
- Established a 5-year strategic plan
- Established office of March the Top and hired our Director of Operations
- Provided funding for Creative Vision’s Rock Your World Program
- CLIMBED MT. KENYA – 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!
- Provided funding for the construction of a boy’s dormitory for New Hope
- Funded an eye mission at Isiolo County Hospital
- Sponsored New Hope girls through secondary school
- Contributed to completion of the Dandora Visitation Maternal-Child Health Center and our goal is to establish an endowment – with your help!
- Funded and participated in a M.E.A.K. heart mission at M.P. Shah Hospital in Nairobi
- Dandora Visitation Maternal-Child Health Center officially opened and is fully operational
11845 W. Olympic Blvd.
West Tower, 11th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90064
March to the Top - Africa (M2T) is a 501(c)(3) non profit organization.
Copyright © 2017, March to the Top - Africa (M2T), All rights reserved.
Your contribution is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. FEIN: 26-1625731