March to the Top’s Achievements Since 2006!
- Climbed Mt. Kilimanjaro! March to the Top was born – thank you!!
- Contributed to food programs and school supplies for the John Paul II School
- Co-funded construction for the Esiteti Primary School
- Provided scholarships to Starehe students
- Provided financial support and supplies to St. Lucy’s School for the Blind
- Initiated support to St. Anne’s Maternity Hospital (original home for New Hope)
- Began annual support for the Amboseli Trust for Elephants and adopted a herd of elephants
- Funded school supplies and provided financial support for the African Child Fund, Fanaka Schools
- Co-founded New Hope – AINA
- Provided financial support for construction of classrooms and dormitories at Mt. Olive Academy for Girls
- Supported the Berklee College of Music African Scholars Program
- Funded construction for St. Barbara Chapel at Mt. Olive Academy for Girls
- Provided financial support for St. Francis Children’s Village; a home, family and school for more than 600 children
- New Esiteti Primary School completed
- Provided financial support for Associzone “Amici Di Ndugu Zangu”
- Funded construction of New Hope – AINA School and Clinic
- Funded the Dandora slum research project in conjunction with the University of Notre Dame’s Ford Program
- Funded Eye Mission at Esiteti School in collaboration with Kenya Wildlife Trust
- Funded a MEAK Pediatric Heart Mission at Mombasa Hospital: 20 pediatric cardiac operations performed
- Camino Walk to raise funds!
- Funded a MEAK Eye and Dental Mission at New Hope- AINA and Mt. Kenya: 113 sight-restoring operations and 463 dentistry reviews performed
- Began annual support for the Kenya Wildlife Trust
- Initiated annual support for “Save a Mind, Give a Choice”; children’s education program through Lewa Conservancy
- Supported Lewa Conservancy, the heart of wildlife conservation, sustainable development and responsible tourism
- Established a 5-year strategic plan
- Established office of March the Top and hired our Director of Operations
- Provided funding for Creative Vision’s Rock Your World Program
- CLIMBED MT. KENYA – 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!
- Provided funding for the construction of a boy’s dormitory for New Hope – AINA
- Funded a MEAK Eye Mission at Isiolo County Hospital: 162 sight-restoring operations performed
- Sponsored New Hope – AINA girls through secondary school
- Contributed to completion of the Brother Andre Medical Center (BAMC) Dandora and our goal is to establish an endowment – with your help!
- Funded and participated in a MEAK Heart Mission at M.P. Shah Hospital in Nairobi: 16 pediatric cardiac operations performed
- Brother Andre Medical Center (BAMC) Dandora officially opened and is fully operational
- Created an Indigent Women’s Fund for needy patients of BAMC
- Funded MEAK Eye and Dental Mission in Kinangoni, Kwale County: 35 sight-restoring operations performed
- New Hope – AINA awarded 400 books from the Kenya National Library Service
- Performed two successful charitable partnerships with Super Mom by Julyet Berlen and NAKED CASHMERE
- Student Linda Gakii from New Hope – AINA is Sunshine Fund recipient
- Featured in See Beyond Magazine
- Funded a MEAK Pediatric Heart Mission at M.P. Shah Hospital in Nairobi: 35 pediatric cardiac operations performed
- Completed #100Days19Lives crowdfunding campaign raising funds to send 19 kids from New Hope – AINA to secondary school
- New Hope – AINA welcomes a school van thanks to a generous donation by the Weber Family
- Funded a MEAK Eye and Dental Mission at Lokichar in Turkana: 107 sight-restoring operations performed
- Brother Andre Medical Center (BAMC) Dandora gets full National Hospital Insurance Fund (NHIF) coverage!
- Awarded the 2018 Ludwick Family Foundation Grant