OUR FIRST 10 YEARS
- Climbed Mt. Kilimanjaro! March to the Top was born!!
- Contributed to school supplies and food programs to the John Paul II School
- Co-funded construction for the Esiteti Primary School
- Provided scholarships to Strahe students
- Provided financial support and supplies to St. Lucy’s School for the Blind
- Initiated support to St. Anne’s Maternity Hospital (original home for New Hope)
- Began annual support for the Amboseli Trust for Elephants and adopted a herd of elephants
- Funded school supplies and provided financial support for the African Child Fund, Fanaka Schools
- Co-founded New Hope Orphanage
- Provided financial support for construction of classrooms and dormitories at Mt. Olive Academy for Girls
- Supported the Berklee College of Music African Scholars Program
- Funded construction for St. Barbara Chapel at Mt. Olive Academy for Girls
- Provided financial support for St. Francis Children’s Village; a home, family and school for more than 600 children
- New Esiteti Primary School completed
- Provided financial support for Associzone “Amici Di Ndugu Zangu”
- Funded a pediatric heart mission through M.E.A.K. at Nairobi General Hospital
- Funded construction of New Hope School and Clinic
- Funded the Dandora slum research project in conjunction with the University of Notre Dame’s Ford Program
- Funded Eye Mission at Esiteti Primary School in conjunction with Kenya Wildlife Trust
- Camino Walk to raise funds!
- Funded second eye clinic with M.E.A.K. at New Hope Clinic
- Began annual support for the Kenya Wildlife Trust
- Supported “Save a Mind, Give a Choice”; children’s education program through Lewa Conservancy
- Supported Lewa Conservancy, the heart of wildlife conservation, sustainable development and responsible tourism
- Established a 5-year strategic plan
- Established office of March the Top and hired our Director of Operations!!
- CLIMBED MT. KENYA – 10th YEAR ANNIVERSARY!
- Funded a Heart Mission for 2017 through M.E.A.K. at Nairobi General Hospital
- Provided funding for the construction of a boy’s dormitory for New Hope
- Funded an eye mission at Isiolo County Hospital
- Sponsored New Hope girls through secondary school
- Contributed to completion of the Dandora Visitation Maternal-Child Health Center and establishing an endowment – with your help!